La Rambleta and Alhambra Beers 2020-2021
The new cycle of cultural activities will take place in the Espai La Rambleta and other venues in Valencia.
These proposals are aimed at supporting local creative talent, bringing culture to unconventional spaces in different neighbourhoods of the city.
For this season a wide range of activities have been programmed: music, illustration, photography, contemporary crafts and gastronomy, framed within various initiatives:
- “Art is touched”: meetings where you can enjoy listening to an emblematic album while experts guide us through its historical, artistic and sociological context.
- “València se ilustra”: support for illustrators, who will tell us about the process of creating their work.
- “Miradas Alhambra”: support for photography, capturing the essence of our neighbourhoods and their identity.
- “Creando despacio”: tour of the craftsmen’s guilds to see how talented young people keep alive the most artisan essence of our old trades.
- “Alhambra moments”: a unique, intimate and personal experience to discover and understand the artists’ creative process.
- “Chefs with a future”: meetings where you can discover the secrets of the new kitchen by the hand of young promises.