“MarisGalicia 2020” in Valencia
This unique seafood festival takes place every day from 25 September to 18 October in the old train station of Grao in Valencia.
This year the event in Valencia celebrates its tenth anniversary. For this purpose, a large open-air terrace with a tent of more than 1 500 square metres has been set up.
The best seafood comes daily from Galicia without intermediaries, guaranteeing exceptional quality and economical prices. Participants can enjoy the atmosphere of a Galician fish market with folk music in the background, while tasting the best Galician seafood and other tasty typical dishes.
In “MarisGalicia” visitors will find various stands:
- Bakery: empanadas, cakes and Galician bread
- Rice and mussels.
- Pulpería: Squid in its cooking point and “a feira” or “with cachelos”.
- Seafood: grilled or cooked.
- Galician liqueurs and wines.
- Souvenirs of Galicia.
- From 12:30 to 16:30 and from 19:30 to 22:30.
Antigua estación del Grao (Valencia)