Car, motorbike and bike race in Cheste’s Ricardo Tormo circuit
This type of events take place the whole year round on the Valencian circuit.
- February 5 and 6: winter training for many Moto2 and Moto3 pilots.
- February 29 and March 1: Racing Legends; classical care venue with many related activities.
- June 13 (Cancelled): VolRace Summer, a day to enjoy your passion for four wheels, drift and music.
- June 20 and 21 (Cancelled): Lamera Cup, a French endurance car race.
- July 4 and 5 (Cancelled): 24 Hours Cyclo Circuit, a cycling endurance race by teams.
- August 29 and 30: Spanish Endurance Championship and Clio Cup, races with Renault Clio’s best drivers.
- September 12 and 13: motorbikes return with the Interautonomous Speed Championship, thrilling races with much equaled drivers.
- September 26 and 27: Racing Weekend RFEdA, with Formula 4, GT and racing cars.
- October 3 and 4: the eSBK Spanish Superbike Championship starts; the national speed championship.
- November 13, 14 and 15: the MotoGP season closes with the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana.
- November 21 and 22: FIM CEV Repsol, with Junior Moto3 World Championship and European Moto2 Championship pilots.
- December 5: Valencia NASCAR Fest. Enjoy a wide selection of family activities part of this American racing festival.
The entrance to many of the events is free of charge. Check prices and buy tickets for those races that require it at: