Christmas in Valencia 2020-2021
The city of Valencia celebrates a different Christmas with a series of Christmas events.
This year, many of the traditional activities have been cancelled but it is still possible to enjoy the Christmas spirit with the family at this time of year with a selection visits or activities:
- From 27 November to 6 January: the Christmas tree (20 metres high) and the Craft Fair, in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
- From 14 December to 6 January: the Carousel (merry-go-round) and “El trenet de Nadal” (a tour of the historic city centre), in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
- The Municipal Nativity Scene, in the Salón de Cristal of Valencia City Hall.
- From 8 December to 2 February, the Neapolitan Nativity Scene, in the González Martí National Ceramics Museum.
- On 5 January: The Three Kings’ Parade might take place with reinforced security measures.